WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
USD is seeking a Product Manager to directly lead projects and work with our Product Development Team. Our Product Managers are responsible for leading, liaising and managing software builds through the review, analysis and evaluation of business, system and user needs. By documenting requirements, defining scope/objectives and formulating end-to-end workflows to parallel client strategies; USD’s Product Managers manage the SDLC of projects from conceptualization to implementation and release.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for, and history of, managing and developing top-notch experiences on web and mobile platforms, as well as supporting development teams through a well-rounded set of management skills that range from requirements gathering to solution formulation and product release.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead Definition Scrum process to elicit core requirements compared to initial Scope of Work.
- Elicit and gather requirements by reviewing UI/UX and business requirements in collaboration with our clients.
- Define product requirements and commit documentation within Atlassian Confluence and JIRA, while ensuring successful Knowledge Transfers with technical team members.
- Construct workflows and wireframes in LucidChart to demonstrate entity lifecycles, user journeys and technical processes.
- Ensure all high-level criteria is converted into user stories with clear acceptance criteria and use cases.
- Groom and manage backlogs of user stories, refinements and estimates based on priorities.
- Assess technical feasibility by working with technical leads to tie backend documentation and capabilities into requirements needed to accomplish the desired Front-End UI/UX.
- Lead Agile Ceremonies including sprint retrospectives, sprint demos, standups, sprint planning and more.
- Support Quality Assurance for user story acceptance by working with QA Engineers to ensure that the delivered features meet client acceptance criteria.
- Support SCRUM teams with general inquiries around requirements by answering questions and coordinating with stakeholders on retrieving the needed information.
- Work with tech leads to diagram system processes and flows.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Product Management best practices and methodologies.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Suggest changes to clients and management using analytics to support your recommendations and actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related degree.
- 5+ Years of experience working as a Business Analyst or Product Manager.
- 3+ Years of experience working within the technology or software development industry.
- Experience delivering consumer-facing and business-facing mobile applications and/or web applications.
- Hands-on experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of Atlassian (JIRA/Confluence) products.
- Working knowledge of LucidCharts or Visio products.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft SQL and DBs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated experience in translating stakeholder requests into innovative and detailed product requirements.
- Capability to lead and design a “green field” product from conception to launch.
- Previously delivered B2B and/or B2C products to market.
- Pro-active communication style with the ability to act as a thought and collaboration lead.
- Strong problem solving and creative capabilities.
- Strong organization skills with the proven ability to complete complex tasks on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Naturally curious with a desire to discover solutions to both every day and unique situations.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
WHO WE ARE
Unique Software Development is a digital innovation agency focused on enterprise mobile/web application development, machine learning and connected systems. From our headquarters in Dallas, TX to our offices and labs in Europe and Asia – we look to fundamentally make this world a better place with each product, system, experience and app we release.
Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to build impactful products that directly affect thousands of users with multiple complete “greenfield” client builds each year.
When you start here, you’ll find yourself in an environment that’s exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun. You will work with every member of the team, and most importantly, your concepts will be directly reflected in the products we develop for our clients and define pathways for future features to pursue.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Hybrid on-site/remote working schedule.
- (Fully remote until Q2 2022)
- 2 days each week on-site.
- 3 days each week remote.
- Casual attire dress code.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and capability.
- Salary range: $95,000.00 – $120,000.00 annually.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee.
- Continuing education reimbursement program.
Paid Time Off:
- 10 days of vacation per calendar year.
- 5 days of sick leave per calendar year.
Dallas, TX 75206